Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Saturday

Greetings and Happy Saturday!

I have not posted in a few weeks because I have been too busy at work - a lot of reorganization in the company.


This was the temperature on our deck yesterday morning. I kid you not, it was -17 degrees Fahrenheit - brrrrrrr. They are forecasting a high of around 20 today - woo hoo - I'm going to get out the sunblock.

Last weekend after we had another 12" of snow, we went to the local sledding hill. Below the 12" of snow was about 3" of ice - it made for a few treacherous trips up the hill, just about killed me. It was a good workout though, I wonder how many activity points I earned doing that?! Oh, I have joined Weight Watchers again. My company is sponsoring WW @Work and we have a great group of co-workers. I have lost about 5.5 lbs. so far, lots more to lose but it's a start.

Here are some photos of Michael on the sledding hill last Saturday.






And here are some photos of Michael after we got home from sledding, hee, hee..(I have a whole collection of photos and videos of Michael sleeping, can't wait to show them to his future loves).






Hey, wait a minute! Holly didn't go sledding...what a lazy hound! :)



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lois Christensen said...

Glad to see you back! It's pretty cold out by us also and snowed this morning and is now coming down pretty hard, but it's soooo pretty!!! Have a great day!