Saturday, January 23, 2010

Candy Girl

I received my coveted 90th Anniversary Edition, Candy Apple Red, Kitchenaid Stand Mixer the other day! Yippee! I have been eyeing this baby up for a few months now and voila - she's mine and it makes me want to sing...

Candy Girl - Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons -

~I've been a-searchin' all this wide world
Now finally I've found my
Candy girl Candy girl

I-yi-yi-yi found me a girl (Candy girl)
She-ee-ee-ee sets my heart a-whirl (Candy girl)
With huggin' and kissin' and lov-in'
(She's mine) mi-ine (mine) mi-ine
Whoa-oa-oa-oh-oh (Candy girl)

We get along so well (Candy girl)
I know just why I fell (Candy girl)
She's thrillin' (thrillin') oh, chillin' (chillin'),
yes she's so divine
(She's mine) mi-ine (mine) mi-ine
Whoa-oa-oa-oh-oh (Candy girl)~



But I digress...

I can't say enough about www.everythingkitchens.com - great price, free shipping and it arrived in 3 days. I will definitely order from them again.

So this morning, Michael and I baked some of Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies - I think Michael likes "Candy Girl" as much as I do!





Michael is very interested in cooking so I am showing him how to get all the 'gredients out on the counter first.





Nice looking cookie dough



Michael had fun rolling the cookies in the balls before we used a fork to make the criss-cross on top.




Fresh out of the oven and cooling on the bakers rack.



Fresh Home Made Cookies! Yummmmmmmm.

No comments: