Friday, September 20, 2019

It has been a while...

WOW!  I can't believe it has been ages (7 years to be exact) since I have checked this blog or posted anything.  Actually, I can believe it.  With Instant everything (FB, IG, Tweeting), it takes time to actually create a decent blog post. 

My "About Me" sure has changed.  My 9 year old son is now 16 and Driving!  My two Australian Shepherds have crossed the rainbow bridge and we have an 8 month old Aussie, Rocky.  A puppy...what were we thinking!  He's a character and we are not used to having a dog that CHEWS EVERYTHING!  He is especially fond of chewing holes in socks, not the old crummy socks, but "good" socks. 

Here is the little stinker:



Chew, Chew, Chew!

I hope to reconnect with some old blogger friends.  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!



No comments: