Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tuesday's With Michael - Photographs and Memories

I was down in the basement this morning doing a little cleaning while waiting for Michael to get home from Kindergarten and I ran across a storage bin of Michael's old clothes. In this bin was this cute onesie that he wore during his first Christmas. Also in there was the adorable Santa suit that I dressed him in to take his first Christmas photo. I can't bear the thought of donating them so they will go into my cedar chest for safe keeping.

Also this morning, I had an email that the photography studio we went to a couple of times, Sadies, is closing. :( The photos they took were outstanding and I have uploaded a few from his "first professional shoot". I hope you enjoy looking at our little one. The past five years have just flown by. Now, he's a big Kindergartener, can you believe it?

Here he is in a big pile of Bears! He loved it!



I had this one made into a black and white photo, it looks like it could have been taken in the 50's or 60's.



This is a close up - these photos have not been retouched - don't you love those cheeks?



Here we are, one happy and blessed family. What fun we had that!

3 comments:

A Hint of Home said...

You make a beautiful family. Lovely pictures.

Kelli said...

Precious photos and beautiful family!
~Kelli

Dalyn said...

Hey!You guys are cute! *U*
THanks for visitng my blog- your dog is a sweetie, but purebred. Mine is a mut. I am waiting on a blue merle aussie from my aunt and uncle- their dog is bred.