Friday, September 26, 2008

A "Spooky" Show and Tell

I had a special delivery yesterday - oh goodie!! Would you like to see what is in the box?


Yeah, it's my order from D. Blumchen & Co.!



Look at the adorable party favor baskets!



Retro Halloween Cutouts -






Some decorative festooning and garland - oh, I can't wait to decorate - do you think it's too early for Halloween???



I also got an adorable book of Halloween Stickers.



I wonder what Ron has up his sleeve for our outdoor decorations this year. Here's a post from last Halloween. 2007 Halloween


I can't wait to visit Visit Kelli's Kelli's Place for more wonderful SNT posts! Have a wonderful day and weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

Kathi said...

Oh my goodness! I remember those retro Halloween things. The cat with the eye glass and hat and the Jack-o-lantern with the hat. My school teacher must have had those same ones up in our classroom. They bring back memories. Thanks for sharing. Kathi

ceekay said...

Yes, those look like decorations I remember from childhood! Halloween used to be cute and fun...now it scares even me! Can't wait to see what you do with your goodies.

Penless Thoughts said...

That was a great box of items for Halloween.
Susan

Kelli said...

How fun! You are all ready!
~Kelli

lusks said...

It is understandable why you were excited to get this in the post. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

How cute! I remember all that stuff too. Funny S & T, Linda!
Kathy

the pleasures of homemaking said...

So cute! That sticker book is going to be so much fun (my daughter used to LOVE stickers)!

Manuela